By Kathleen Dunbar, CA Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Certified Hakomi Therapist
You’re dyslexic? Wow! That means you have some amazing gifts! The planet needs your unique brilliance!
If you’d rather listen to the article than read, there are audio links on every page! Listen or download for free. Find the audio at: Audio on Dyslexia
What you’ll find on these pages:
These pages and articles are dedicated to understanding:
- What dyslexia is and how the dyslexic brain works.
- Dyslexic strengths explained.
- The unique challenges of growing up dyslexic on emotional wellbeing: Key areas of difficulty and suggestions for support.
- Resources: Videos of dyslexics speaking about their experiences; books and articles; inspiration and information.
- The kinds of psychotherapy that are best suited for dyslexics.
For an in-depth look at dyslexia and lots of information on your dyslexic brilliance and challenges, there are FOUR ways to check out this article:
Blog of Article
Explore Webpage Be sure to look at the pull-down menu!
Listen to Article or Download Audio for Free
Downloadable PDF–Go to this LINK and look for the article Dyslexics–You Are Amazing